Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Being a mommy for a night

OMG!!!! So, my sister-in-law had twins like 2 weeks ago and the babys' daddy had to go on a business trip yesterday. She calls me up and is all what are you doing tonight....I was all, um sleeping. She then mentions that I will not be sleeping much because she needs a babysitter. Well, that was true....I went to her house around 9:30 and helped her with the twins overnight. They are super cute and very funny, until they wake up every 2 hours to be fed and changed. Who would have thought that being a mommy was not that easy! I took care of Colton and she took care of Logan, it ended up that way because Colton cried first in the night. Overall, it was a great experience because someday I will have a family too, and waking up with the baby is normal. So I just considered it a learning experience. I kept telling my sis that she is superwoman because she also has 5 other kids!

2 comments:

Angie and Kyle said...

Megan! Cute blog :) that is so fun that you are an aunt to twins! Good luck with getting ready to move to vegas.

Marci said...

ya, kids are not all fun and games, i remember the up 2 to 3 hours EVERY night so not looking forward to it again, no i'm still not prego yet. but its worth it!!!