Saturday, November 1, 2008

Huge Update!

I cannot believe it has been almost 2 months since I blogged last! I don't even know where to start. In my last blog I talked about Gardner having two brain surgeries in 4 days.....all I can say is I am glad that is over with. It has been a rough two months but he is back to normal and has a clean bill of health as of yesterday when he went to Provo for a checkup. He is still commuting to Cedar to work because there are no jobs in St George that pay more than 9 dollars an hour and offers insurance. This whole commuting thing is getting old fast, that's for sure! As for me....I am hanging in there. Student teaching is done on Thursday, and I am definitely going to miss it! I never thought I would grow so attached to the whole student teaching idea, but it has been great! There are no jobs as of now, which is a huge bummer and I can't start substituting until Dec 1 which puts a huge financial strain on things. Washington County School District is going through a different company for their substitute services and they are not recruiting any new subs until Dec 1! Wow....work a whole 2 weeks then have Christmas Break. I am scared! Anyways, I am hoping that a job falls through at least for next school year. Dixie High has been great and they are trying to work something out so I can stay, hopefully it works out. It is nice to know that I will have my bachelors degree though. That has been a huge goal in my life and I am completing this goal thanks to my family, and Gardner. If it wasn't for them, I am sure I would have quit by now! We love living in St George. The weather is great for November and our house is fantastic! My little brother(Dallas) had his first kid on October 12. His name is Gavyn James Forsyth and he is absolutely adorable! We try to go to Cedar as much as possible to see him. Before this turns into a book, I guess I should stop writing! Keep in touch!

1 comment:

Marci said...

meg wow finally you update if i werent for you texting me i would have thought you died hahaha. you need to post some pictures of gavyn so i can see what he looks like!