Monday, December 29, 2008

Update.....

Hi all.....it has been a while since I blogged last! We hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas and will have a Happy New Year. We had a great Christmas. Together we got a Wii and some misc items. I got an Ipod Touch and Gardner got a Videocamera--the flip ones. It is cool. We are so thankful for both of our families. As far as life goes, it does slowly get better. Life is still way hard, mainly for me, but I do try and keep a positive outlook on life. I graduated from SUU on December 12, 2008 with my bacheolors of science. It is a great feeling, but trying to find a job sucks! I currently work at staples until I can find a teaching job. I look at it as, having to do what i have to do. Gardner is going to Dixie State College and will graduate probably in Fall of 2010. Lets keep our fingers crossed! We still love living in St George even though it did snow last week! Gardner is still commuting to Cedar City everyday to work graveyards! it is terrible. The job outlook in st george is horrible. We are lucky he has a job though. Some people don't have or can't get a job. I guess it is just one of those trials we go through to make us stronger! Still no kids for us.....there are trials we have to get through first before bringing a little one into this crazy world! It will happen someday though. I will stop writing now before this thing turns into a book...i have a habit of not writing for a while, then when i do....it turns into a book!

3 comments:

Marci said...

wow, ya i would have to say...YOU NEVER UPDATE your blog cuz. are you trying to have a baby? it kinda sounds like it. that really sucks that gardner has to travel to cedar still everyday...i would hate that. you guys are strong and something good will happen soon dont worry about it...you will find a great teaching job!

Lance and Nikki said...

Hey Megan, it's Nikki Brown! I don't really know how I found your blog, but anyway hope you had a good Christmas! :)

CJ Armstrong said...

I am glad that you are still alive and that things are going okay. I will keep you and Gardner in my thoughts and prayers. Something will come.