Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hi

So...we are alive, believe it or not! Just enjoying the hotttt summer days in St George and working! It has been forever since my last blog....the only thing that has changed is my employer! I work at The Tax Club again....I love my job to death. I am an appointment settter and compliance clerk! I have been here since March. I left staples because I had to have a full-time job, to help the finances. I graduated from SUU in May with my bachelors Degree. It is the best feeling to be done with school until I decide to get my Masters! Nothing else is really new, still live day to day and hangout with people as often as possible. Gardner will start Fall Semester again and hit that hard! It will be so nice when he graduates from College! Sorry I am not good at this whole blogging thing, I never know what to write!
*PeAcE, lOvE, and HaPpInEsS!*

No comments: