Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First Day of School

Yesterday was my first day at Dixie High School as a student teacher! I cannot tell you how exciting it is to be with these teenagers all day long! I know some people who can't stand teenagers and can't figure out why I chose High School over elementary. There is no comparison in my eyes. High school is more fun and you don't have to deal with crying and whining kids all day long. You can actually teach and have great conversations, etc with your students. I am teaching entrepreneurship, accounting, marketing, and 3 financial literacy classes. It is a lot of work but a great experience that will hopefully help me find a job in December.

1 comment:

Marci said...

congrats on the job meggy...how fun! but i cant say that i wanna go any where near hight school or any school for that matter any time soon!!