Saturday, August 9, 2008

I am alive!
















Hi Everyone! It has been a little bit since I updated everyone! So, my last blog was about the dodgers game, which by the way, was a blast! For some good news, I am doing my student teaching at Dixie High School, in St George. I changed my placement because Gardner was not getting a job in Las Vegas. We had been looking since March and nothing would pop up. So, I am happy to say that he is working on finding a job in St George, so if you are reading this and know of a job that pays more than like 11 dollars an hour, let me know! Also, we may have found a townhome that we absolutely love and hope to move in to. I start my student teaching Monday, so Gardner is going to stay in Cedar until things come around for us. I will be staying with my cute grandma until Gardner is officially in St George. It will suck not having him around, but without sacrificing sometimes, life would be too easy. Moving to St George, allows us to both be by our families still and won't be as dramatic of a move. We feel that it is the right thing to do in our lives right now.

1 comment:

Marci said...

yippee...dodaday...your not moving to LV. good, i will be at grandmas house on monday or tuesday, what time do you get done student teaching? im mad you get to stay with nana, i miss sleep overs at nanas house, i may just have to take kaylin and go stay the night sometime!!!! thats cool you gotta go to the game. and it looks like you figured out how to make your page look cute...good job.